Thursday, September 3, 2009

million women MAN


U,u are like a million women man, maybe all women with u feel what i feel about u. no way i'll in love with you (even tho now i feel a bit bout it) u treat all women special thats make me really like u..and im not suppost to love you at all coz u are my friend even we are not that cloze! dammit whyyyy ..but for my own good i will try not to love you anymore coz i've once feel how is"cinta tepuk sebelah tangan" is. its really bad when someone we love give us hope and suddenly getting married with someone else. but what can i do. maybe i can olny cry for a few night and continue being loser back. oh god pls show me the way so that i can see who's the right person for me . insyaAllah

true Love is when you find someone you can imagine yourself growing old with. someone you can love even if they break your heart.someone you can cry with,have tons off fun with, but most of all someone you love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment